I have been wondering why Autism as well as other disabilities are on the rise so much? I have done some research on the subject and have some of my own theories just like everyone else does, but I have never heard the UN actually admit it is rising until now. 16 percent is a major rise in childhood disability. It is my mission to bring as much awareness to not just Autism but other disabilities as well. A 16 per cent increase is unacceptable. We need to get a handle on this.
- More Kids Diagnosed With Mental Health Disabilities, Study Finds (children.webmd.com)
- Childhood disability rate jumps 16 percent over past decade (eurekalert.org)
- More Kids Diagnosed With Mental Health Disabilities, Study Finds (news.health.com)
- Number of disabled children soars by 16% in just 10 years and experts believe autism is to blame (dailymail.co.uk)
- Childhood Disabilities Rising – New Findings require Reflection. (msbenjibooks.wordpress.com)
- Preschool rich kids: mental/neuro disabilities doubled since 2001 (californiaschildren.typepad.com)